Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2894

Thread: Hard BDSM , Spanking , Bondage , Torture Mix Fetish Videos

Administrator

Ariel X, Brandi Mae. Cover Boss Reality TV Show Humilation for Bad Employee

Date : 2018
    Genre: Fisting, BDSM, Strapon, Facesitting, Anal
    Director: Ariel X
    Cast: Ariel X, Brandi Mae

Brandi Mae is a successful business Lady who has left the running of her company to her employees. She has gotten wind that some things have been going on at her company that she doesn't like so she has gone on the live stream reality show " Covert Boss Lady" to see for herself what is going on. The reality TV show has told the employees at Brandi's company that They are coming in with a camera crew to do some marketing promotions for the company. The employees think Brandi is there for the marketing firm with Cameras in tote. When Brandi arrives to the building she is utterly shocked and appaulled by the behavior of the girl at the front desk. Brandi wants to send a message to America on live TV to show them that being a lazy Bratty Asshole will end up fucking yourself. Brandi Mae breaks out her strap on cock and fucks the employee, Ariel X. She pulls Ariel around by her hair, spanks her, fucks her pussy and asshole then smothers her with her ass. Brandi is a proper lady so she never gets naked. She lets Ariel take all the humiliation on LIVE TV for America.

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    FileExtension: mp4
    FileSize : 1.1 GB
    Total Duration: 00:30:37
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s.cc:
    Ariel_X_Brandi_Mae._Cover_Boss_Reality_TV_Show_Hum ilation_for_Bad_Employee.mp4

Administrator

Zoey Monroe. ReKindle

Genre: Humiliation, Bondage, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Anal, Domination, BDSM, Tattoo, Submission, Rough Sex, Vibrator
    Cast: Zoey Monroe, Bill Bailey

When happy couple Bill and Zoey experience disinterest in the bedroom, they turn to pharmaceuticals for help. But their new sex drives push the couple to the extremes of bondage, BDSM and anal sex. Sexy blonde beauty Zoey Monroe takes a dose of ReKindle to jumpstart her sexual desires and boy oh boy does it work! She is voracious for cock. Wearing a skimpy little body suit Zoey seduces Bill with her sexy hot body and goes down on him to suck his dick. She stuffs his big tasty cock way back into her throat sucking, slobbering and playing with her pussy until she is ready to fuck. She throws Bill down on the couch and mounts his firm cock. She rides him hard, her perfect tits bouncing up and down and demands that Bill make her cum! But she just can't get it. Frustrated she leaves the room. Bill decides to take things into his own hands and turn Zoey into his little fuck doll. He takes a handful of ReKindle and things get wild and kinky. Bill ties Zoey up for the first time and introduces her to a whole lotta BDSM toys and tools. First the flogger on her delicate ass, then the zapper, then Bill licks her pretty ass and vibes her pussy until she cums. With all that ReKindle coursing through his veins his appetite for fucking is powerful so he fills Zoey's pussy up real good with his fat hard dick and puts a finger in her ass. He stuffs a metal butt-plug in her ass to prep her for some hot anal and then he strikes! Big cock in tight ass is a recipe for a damn good time so he fucks her ass while she moans and wiggles and cums. Then Bill ties Zoey up on her back with legs spread wide open showing her perfect pussy, ass and tits. Flogger, crop, Hitachi on clit, Bill crams his dick down Zoey's throat and she chokes on it to get it all wet so he can fuck her again. Bill pounds Zoey's wet and ready holes into sublime submission, first her eager pussy then her tight butt until Bill shoots his ReKindled cum all over Zoey's hot tits. When your flame is low, ReKindle!! Get some today!

FileSize : 1.96 GB
    Total Duration: 00:54:55

Download from k2s.cc:
    Zoey_Monroe._ReKindle.mp4

Administrator

Lily Lane

Genre: Pussy Eating, flogging, slave, fisting, lesbian, Face Sitting, Zapper, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Fingering, strap on, femdom, Feet, straight, LezDom, dildo, Hitachi, dominatrix, lesbian anal, suspension, bondage, bdsm
    Cast: Lily Lane, Charlotte Sartre, Miss Robin

Lily knows most of her dates can't resist her little slave's unique charms. Charlotte gets permission to worship Miss Robin's feet and lick her toes. The sight of her slave's naked ass sticking up in the air is too tempting for Lily. She spanks, slaps, licks, and kisses Charlotte's round ass. Lily tells Miss Robin to spank Charlotte's ass while she lets her slave lick her shoes and suck her feet. Charlotte soon moves up to Lily's hot, wet pussy while Miss Robin flogs Charlotte's ass. Charlotte does a good enough job to get the privilege of tonguing her mistress' asshole. Miss Robin helps by holding slave's head deep in between Lily's ass cheeks. “She's so fucking lucky she gets to taste my asshole and my pussy.†Charlotte gets her mouth back on Lily's pussy and brings her to orgasm while Miss Robin continues flogging her ass. As a reward Charlotte gets Lily's foot stuffed in her hungry mouth. Once Lily has been taken care of she's ready to watch Miss Robin have some fun with her slave. Miss Robin turns the zapper on Charlotte, then a few punches from her fisting hand. The women laugh. Charlotte cries and moans, but her pussy is dripping wet. Lily pushes her fingers deep into Charlotte's ass. She begs for more until she has swallowed Lily's entire fist deep into her ass. But one fist isn't enough, Charlotte wants a whole foot in her ass. The women suspend Charlotte and Lily fucks her slave's pussy with a strap-on. Miss Robin strips off her top and soon Charlotte's tongue is deep in Miss Robin's ass. Keep licking it clean. Taste every last drop. Miss Robin repays the slave with more flogging while she is pounded silly by Lily and her strap-on. Charlotte takes it like a champ and begs for more anal pounding. Taken down from the suspension, Charlotte straddles Miss Robin, reverse cowgirl, and has her ass filled with a strap-on dildo. Lily fucks her slave's pussy while Miss Robin fucks Charlotte's ass. Add a hitachi and some breath play and little Charlotte is done for the evening. Good little whore. Miss Robin is impressed with how much of a pounding Charlotte's ass can take. A great first date by any standard.

FileSize : 2.34 GB
    Total Duration: 01:05:19

Download from k2s.cc:
    Lily_Lane.mp4

Administrator

Hazel Hypnotic. Hybristophilia Surrealism episode 4

Date : 30.08.2018
    Genre: Humiliation, Whipping, BDSM, Torture
    Cast: Hazel Hypnotic

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her ecstasy.

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize : 1.18 GB
    Total Duration: 00:33:42
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
    Hazel_Hypnotic._Hybristophilia_Surrealism_episode_ 4.mp4

Administrator

London River - Pain Slut MILF London River Brutalized With Rough Sex And Rope Bondage

Genre: Rough Sex, Role play, Corporal Punishment, Handler, Pain slut, Domination, MILF, Bondage, Thirdparty, Male Handler, Straight, Humiliation, Clover clamps, Vaginal Penetration, Rope bondage, Feet, Multiple orgasms, Blowjob, BDSM, Blonde, Pain, Submission, Suspension

Blonde, giant tits, big booty, and completely submissive; London River is the kind of wanton whore that can never be satisfied. If she isn't whimpering on the floor licking the boots of sadistic male dom she can't be happy.

VideoQuality: SD
    FileSize : 690 MB
    Total Duration: 01:02:58
    Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc:
    London_River__Pain_Slut_MILF_London_River_Brutaliz ed_With_Rough_Sex_And_Rope_Bondage.mp4

Administrator

Ivy LeBelle Krissy Lynn - Step Sisters Ivy and Krissy Fall For Ramon's Manipulative Whims

Genre: flogging, Zapper, curvy, straight, spanking, crop, Family Roleplay, crying, bondage
    Cast: Ivy LeBelle , Krissy Lynn

FileSize : 2.86 GB
    Total Duration: 01:20:02

Download from k2s.cc:
    Ivy_LeBelle_Krissy_Lynn__Step_Sisters_Ivy_and_Kris sy_Fall_For_Ramons_Manipulative_Whims.mp4

Administrator

Mina - Black Panel Gag, Belts & Realise Swimsuit

Genre: Bondage
    Director: RestrictedSenses.com
    Cast: Mina

VideoQuality: Full HD
    FileSize : 904 MB
    Total Duration: 00:24:41
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from k2s.cc:
    Mina__Black_Panel_Gag_Belts__Realise_Swimsuit.mp4

Administrator

Isabella Nice - Isabella Nice Banged by Five Big Dicked Burglars

Genre: Leather, Gangbang, Blowbang, Bondage, Feet, Anal, Straight, Role play, Corporal Punishment, DP, BDSM, Blowjob, Rough Sex

Isabella Nice is having trouble getting groceries out of her car when good samaritan, Zachary Wild offers to carry her bags to her house. Isabella takes him up on the offer and the two enter her apartment building but little does Isabella know that Zachary Wild has just left the door open for his four friends to come in.

VideoQuality: SD
    FileSize : 774 MB
    Total Duration: 01:10:42
    Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s.cc:
    Isabella_Nice__Isabella_Nice_Banged_by_Five_Big_Di cked_Burglars.mp4

Administrator

Alex More. Malware

Genre: BDSM, Vibrator, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
    Cast: Alex More

Agent Alex More is trained to be a sex slave.When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
    I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.
    Once he had me in his clutches I had no idea what he had planned. All the training in the world can never prepare you for the real thing. Being caught by a sadistic terrorist is worse than anything Quantico could have ever done to me. He had his own training methods. He made me his sex crazed servant. This is my life. I make him bacon in the nude while attached to some devious device.

FileSize : 2.75 GB
    Total Duration: 00:51:30

Download from k2s.cc:
    Alex_More._Malware.mp4

Administrator

Lauren Phillips - Anal Informant

Genre: BDSM, Anal
    Cast: Lauren Phillips